2017 Summer Camps
Bustin Barriers is offering 5 camps this summer. We have camp sites in SE and SW Portland, Milwaukie and Woodburn. Camps are a week long and run from 9 AM until noon.
Camp Dates & Locations:
- July 10th -14th: Jackson Middle School- 10625 SW 35th Avenue/SW Portland
- July 17th-21st: Holy Family School- 7525 SE Cesar Chavez Blvd/SE Portland
- July 24th-28th: Christ the King School - 7414 SE Michael Drive/Milwaukie
- Aug. 7th-11th: Jackson Middle School- 10625 SW 35th Avenue/SW Portland
- Aug. 28th-Sept. 1st: Heritage Elementary School - 400 Parr Road/Woodburn
About Our Camps:
- Bustin Barriers serves children/youth (kindergarten-high school/transition programs) with disabilities.
- We offer sports/fitness activities, art and music in our program. Our camp has adapative equipment available to make activities accessible for all participants.
- Friends and sibling are also welcome to register for Bustin Barriers' camps.
- All campers' parents/guardians must sign a Parental Consent Form and Physical Clearance Form prior to camp. The Physical Clearance form helps us know about your camper, learn about his/her challenges and know the best ways to enhance your camper's experience.
- Bustin Barriers will provide parents/guardians with a weekly schedule so they and their camper can know what to expect.
- It is recommended that campers who require an aide in school have a parent-provided aide at camp. Bustin Barriers also has a 1:1 relationship between campers and coaches who require special attention.
- Bustin Barriers provides water for campers. If you would like your camper to have a snack during camp, parents/guardians are requested to provide snacks due to varying dietary needs of participants.
- Space is limited. Early registration is encouraged.
Fees and Forms:
- Camp fee is $150/week.
- Scholarships are available. To discuss this option, please call Bustin Barriers' Executive Director, Andrew Yoshihara (503-869-7112) to discuss options.
- To register, you may include your payment with registration, parental consent and physical clearance form. Print and fill out the forms. Mail forms (and payment) to:
Bustin Barriers- 2814 SE 25th Avenue - Portland, OR 97202
- In response to your suggestion, we are also offering Online Registration.
- Questions about Bustin Barriers or camp? Please call Andrew Yoshihara at 503-869-7112.
We look forward to having your child join us at Bustin Barriers' camps.
Forms: [download the forms below, complete and send to Bustin Barriers]
or Click Here to register online
Click Below to pay for Summer 2017 camps if you have not already done so.